Jump to the recipe
- 4 jalapeños, halved
- 2 cups loosely packed cilantro, stems removed
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of salt
- Seed the jalapeños, remove the stems, and slice them in half horizontally.
- Place jalapeño halves open-side down on a baking sheet lined with foil. Broil for 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until they’re mostly black.
- Place the broiled peppers in a ziplock bag, and let them steam for 15 minutes.
- When the peppers have steamed enough, you can start peeling them under cold running water. This will help the peeling process as well.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend. Add the lime juice and salt after the sauce is blended.