Jump to the recipe
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- Bamboo skewers
- Combine first five ingredients in a glass dish or resealable plastic bag. Add chicken tenders and coat thoroughly. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium. Thread chicken onto bamboo skewers and grill 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Discard remaining marinade.