- 2 6-ounce salmon filets
- 1 bundle of asparagus (roughly 20 spears)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1 large piece of foil (enough to fully cover all ingredients)
- Wash asparagus and trim woody ends. Zest the outside of one of the lemons, then cut all lemons in round slices.
- Place salmon, asparagus, coconut oil, spices, lemon zest on the foil; layer with lemon slices. Close and secure the foil and place in the slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours on medium.
- Serve with cauliflower rice, white kidney beans, or steamed veggies.