- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- fresh ground black pepper
- ¾ cup mild salsa
- ⅓ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce or fish sauce
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
- Season chicken with fresh ground black pepper, and place in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except cilantro.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover, and cook on low for eight hours.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken and place on serving platter.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.
- Serve with cooked brown jasmine rice, steamed green beans, and pineapple.