With the right plan and the right discipline, you can get seriously shredded in just 28 days.Read article
1. “What makes a man less manly is being disrespectful to his partner. A manly man will always build his partner up, and never try to bring them down or control them.” – Brittany S.
2. “Men are less manly when they are cocky—not a fan.” – Anna M.
3. “A man seems like less of a man when he relies on other people for his decisions and is easily influenced by the people he surrounds himself with. If you’re not capable of having a voice, making decisions, or interested in those decisions, it’s unattractive.” – Julia C.
4. “I think a man who’s lazy, lacks motivation, and direction is less manly. I picture my ex living at home with his parents playing Dance Dance Revolution in his basement while trying to break into the modeling world with his flab.” – Alexa P.
5. “What makes a man less of a man is not knowing what he wants. Being rude to friends and family, not having respect for himself and others around them. If he’s not motivated in life or invested in his future, he lets others do the work for him, and doesn’t make his own decisions. Sometimes it can be good to have a sensitive man, but if it’s to the point where they’re more sensitive than the woman, it can be an issue.” – Danielle C.
6. “Catcalling. Sexism. Being cowardly–the truth hurts, but most if the time it’s better to tell it.” -Susan R.
7. “He doesn’t stand up for himself, friends, or loved ones.” -Jennifer R.
8. “When they try way too hard in many areas—if they try too hard to be “macho” or try too hard to make it seem like they have a lot of money (i.e. talking about their “super important” job all the time or all the stuff he has.) Trying to be someone you are not to get a girl (or anyone) to like you, is NOT manly.“ – Jaclyn S.
9. “Someone who isn’t manly is afraid to go against traditional roles and is the first one to speak out against anyone who does so. It’s manly when men do their own thing and don’t let what others do bother them.” – Victoria C.
10. “Whining.” – Laura G.
11. “Cockiness (lol); when a guy is prettier than me. Or if he doesn’t know how to cook, clean, or do laundry lol. If he is abusive verbally & physically.” – Olivia B.
12. “I think anytime a man has to lie to his SO to cover up a mistake makes him less than a man and more of a loser.” – Leah A.
13. “Lack of chivalry, lack of fortitude, when he’s a coward, lacks conviction, displays insecurity, when they’re too concerned with looks by tanning, waxing eyebrows, getting nails done.” – Michelle S.
14. “Caring too much about how they look, unable to make decisions, lazy.” – Courtney S.
15. “When they can’t stay faithful. When they lie about something cause their scared to tell the truth.” – Hannah R.
16. “Naive, vain, lazy.” – Christina S
17. “Lack of confidence and has no interest in furthering himself.” – Courtney A.
18. “Things that turn me off are insecurity, laziness, and bad morals.” – Nikki D.
19. “Dependency on others (mostly women) to run their lives. Also: Fear of bugs.” – Ann J.
20. “Insecurity. It leads to the worst in men, triggering behaviors that hurt those around them in an effort to get control back.” – Noelle A.