With the right plan and the right discipline, you can get seriously shredded in just 28 days.Read article
Barbecue chicken is a beloved dinner favorite, but it isn’t particularly well known for being easy or quick to make. Thankfully, that’s where the magic of the slow cooker comes in. By the time dinner rolls around, you’ll have a delicious (and not too heavy) family meal ready to go.
1. Make a tex-mex salad with lettuce, tomato, onion, black beans, monterey jack cheese, and a handful of crushed tortilla chips.
2. Top over thin-crust whole-wheat pizza dough and sprinkle with mozzarella.
3. Top over a medium baked sweet potato.
4. Make a quesadilla with high-protein.
5. Tortillas, monterey jack cheese, beans, and diced tomatoes.
6. Roll into a high-protein tortilla filled with lettuce, tomato, onion, and colby-jack cheese.