If you like this recipe, try these other 20-minute meals here.
- 1 13.5-oz can coconut milk
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp green curry paste
- 1 pint of fresh spring peas or ½ bag frozen
- 1 Tbsp sugar (brown, cane, or coconut)
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- ½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup pea shoots
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Place coconut milk and chicken stock in a pot, and cook over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes. Whisk in curry paste and add half of the peas, along with sugar and fish sauce; cook another 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a blender (or use a handheld blender), and blend until smooth. Return to pot and heat again over medium-high. (Don’t boil.)
- Add chicken and remaining peas; stir. Cook 5 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through. Add lime juice, and stir.
- Divide between two bowls. Top with pea shoots and cilantro, and garnish with lime.