- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 lime, halved
- ¼ tsp garlic-and-herb seasoning
- ¼ cup coconut or oat flour
- 2 eggs, lightly scrambled, or 1⁄2 cup egg whites
- 1 cup whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover avocado slices with a squeeze of lime, then sprinkle with garlic-and-herb seasoning.
- Dunk each slice into flour, then dip into egg mix and then breadcrumbs.
- Place avocado slices on a greased baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes.
- To make dipping sauce, blend yogurt and hot sauce. Serve with avocado fries.