- 1⁄4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup peanut flour
- 1 Tbsp no-added-sugar cocoa (plus a little extra for rolling the truffles in)
- 1 Tbsp sweetener
- 2 Tbsp milk
- In a bowl, mix together protein powder, flour, cocoa, and sweetener. Combine fully before adding milk.
- Stir everything together until it forms a crumbly mixture. Knead with hands until it forms a dough.
- Divide mix into eight parts and roll into balls. Dust on some extra cocoa, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Use a storage container or cover with plastic wrap to keep truffles moist.