Jump to the recipe
- 2 tsp canola oil or grapeseed oil
- 2 tsp jarred minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp jarred red curry paste
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 14-oz can light coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen chopped carrots
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 3 6-oz cans salmon, drained
- 4 1-cup portions ￼quick- or pre-cooked brown rice
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add curry paste; cook 30 seconds.
- Place broth, coconut milk, carrots, and edamame in pan; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in salmon and lime juice; cook 2 minutes.
- Prepare brown rice according to package directions. Serve curry over brown rice.