Jump to the recipe
- You have a few options here. You can grill chicken breast, roast a whole chicken, or buy a cooked rotisserie chicken from the grocery store.
- Dice the breast into small chunks and refrigerate in a resealable plastic container until you’re ready to prepare the rest of the recipe. If you don’t have time to cook, use canned chicken in water.
- 3 cups chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tsp madras curry powder
- ¼ cup mango chutney
- 12 Bibb lettuce leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, celery, grapes, walnuts, lemon juice, mayo, curry powder, mango chutney, and salt and pepper until ingredients reach an even consistency.
- Evenly divide the mixture among all 12 leaves. If you’re saving any for meals later in the week, don’t put it on the lettuce until you’re ready to eat. Three wraps constitute a single serving.