Check out some of our best healthy holiday recipes to keep your diet on track all winter long.
- 2 sweet potatoes washed well, skin on, cut into small chunks
- 1½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease with a small amount of oil.
- Place sweet potatoes in bowl. Add coconut oil, maple syrup, chia seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
- Massage the mixture onto sweet potatoes to evenly coat.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the outsides are light brown and the insides are tender. Turn the chunks at 20 minutes.