Jump to the recipe
- 3 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 small leeks, washed, chopped (rugged green ends discarded)
- 2 cups peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 wild-salmon filets (4 oz each)
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil chopped, plus a few for garnish
- 1/2 fresh lemon, sliced for garnish (optional)
- Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add leeks, peas, salt, and pepper, and cook for 10 minutes.
- In another pan, heat remaining olive oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper, and cook for 4 minutes, skin-side down. Turn salmon over, and cook another 3 minutes. Add basil to leek mixture.
- To serve, put leeks and peas on a plate, and place the salmon on top (or top the salmon with leeks and peas). Garnish with fresh basil and lemon slices.