- 7 hard cooked eggs, peeled
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tsp chives, diced
- 1 tsp brown mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp bacon, crumbled
- Paprika, for dusting
- When ready to cook, start the Traeger on Smoke with the lid open until a fire is established (4-5 minutes).
- Place cooked and peeled eggs directly on the grill grate; smoke for 30 minutes. Remove from the grill, and allow eggs to cool. Slice the eggs lengthwise, and scoop the yolks directly into a gallon zip top bag.
- Add the mayo, chives, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, and salt and pepper to the bag.
- Zip the bag closed, and, using your hands, knead all of the ingredients together in the bag until completely smooth. Squeeze the yolk mixture into one corner of the bag; cut a small part of the corner off.
- Pipe the yolk mixture into the whites. Sprinkle with the crumbled bacon and paprika; chill until you're ready to serve. Enjoy.