For more healthy, and protein heavy recipes click here.
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 fortified eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp sunflower seed butter or soy nut butter
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp canola oil, divided equally
- 1⁄4 cup California raisins
- Toppings: 1⁄2 cup fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
- Toppings: 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- Toppings: 1 tsp honey
- In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, sunflower seed butter, and cinnamon. Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil. Add about 1⁄4 cup of batter for each pancake to the skillet (makes roughly four pancakes). Sprinkle each of the pancakes with 1 tablespoon raisins.
- Cook pancakes until they are firm and slightly brown (about 3 minutes), then flip and briefly brown the other side (about 30–45 seconds.)