Jump to the recipe
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts leaves
- ¼ cup Craisins, soaked in hot water and drained
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup red onion, julienned
- ⅓ cup 80/20 blended oil/grape-seed oil
- 1 cup feta crumbled
- 1 cup bacon, julienned
- Bring oil to a simmer in a pan over medium-high heat, then add tomatoes, tossing and cooking until skin bursts. Once burst, remove from heat and hold for salad.
- Next, bring 6 cups salted water to a boil, then add leaves and stir, cooking for 1-2 minutes. Once cooked, remove from water and allow to air cool.
- In a food processor combine Craisins, vinegar, salt, and mustard, then puree. Slowly add oil. Once blended, taste and season, then remove.
- To finish salad, mix all ingredients in large bowl, add ½ cup dressing and toss well to coat salad. Remove and serve.