Keep your gains even while under self-quarantine with these exercises.Read article
- 4 pears
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 cups low-fat milk
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp almond butter or peanut butter
- 8 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Slice peppers into quarters and remove cores. Spread out on a baking sheet and place in freezer until frozen solid, about 4 hours. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 300. Spread oats on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until they begin to darken and smell toasted, about 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking time. Be careful not to burn oats.
- For each smoothie, place 1/4 cup toasted oats, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 tbsp nut butter, 2 tsp maple syrup, 1/4 tsp vanilla, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp ginger powder, and 1 frozen pear in a blender and blend until smooth.