Jump to the recipe
- 3/4 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 scoop unflavored or vanilla whey protein
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2/3 cup frozen and thawed cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup almonds or hazelnuts, chopped
- In a glass container, stir together oats, protein powder, chia, cocoa powder, honey or maple syrup, and cinnamon. Pour in coffee, stir again, and cover. Chill mixture overnight.
- In the morning, place oat mixture in serving bowls and top with milk (warmed in the microwave, if you prefer), cherries, and nuts.