With the right plan and the right discipline, you can get seriously shredded in just 28 days.Read article
When it comes to working out, serious lifters are serious about their protein. Getting the right amount of the highest quality protein is integral to the success of those looking to build more lean muscle. A quick comparison of top-selling proteins shows Rule 1‘s protein per serving beats the pants off pretty much everyone. Their mission is to offer the best formulated and manufactured protein powders available on the market.
So what makes Rule 1 proteins superior to all others in the crowded sports supplement field? It’s actually very simple, and we break it down with some simple facts you should know.
1) 100% Whey Protein Isolate and Hydrolysate: The best way to go for optimal muscle-building and recovery support is 100% whey isolate and hydrolysate. These forms ensure the purest formulation of protein, allowing you to get more protein per dose than those inferior concentrated formulations. In addition, Rule 1’s formulation delivers less calories, carbohydrates, lactose, fat and cholesterol than those whey products in concentrated form. And when it comes to fast absorption, no other whey protein source digest faster thanks to its hydrolyzed process that exposes the protein to heat, acid or enzymes that break apart the bonds linking amino acids.
2) 87% Protein Ratio: It’s all about getting more quality protein per serving, which is why Rule 1’s protein ratio of 87% is so pleasing to the palate of muscle-building enthusiasts. Numbers don’t lie! If a high protein ratio is important to you, Rule 1 protein is the place to plant your scoop.
3) Zero Gums, Creamers or Fillers: Do you know what’s in your protein powder? You may not want to, as many popular brands use unhealthy additives with a hot of negative side effects. Why take the chance of ingesting these harmful ingredients on a daily basis? With Rule 1 protein you can rest assured that none of these artificial additives are included in any of the formulations.
4) Zero Sugar: Many protein powders also contain added sugars, which may decrease or reverse some of the beneficial effects of your protein intake. If you haven’t already heard, sugar is not really good for you and the less you consume the better. Rule 1 uses NO sugar in any of their products… period!
5) 100% Instantized: Whether you’re using a blender, shaker cup or basic, spoon-and-glass technique, you’ll want to be sure your protein powder has been instantized for easy mixing. Rule 1 has gone above and beyond in its manufacturing process to ensure the particle size has been reduced to the smallest levels for optimal results when mixed with liquid.
6) 10 Amazing Flavors: Looking for some variety when it comes to your protein’s flavor? Look no further than Rule 1. With 10 delicious flavors to choose from, you’ll easily find a formula to satisfy your taste buds. Experience the mouth-watering spray-dried flavors for deeper, richer flavors that don’t fade.