With the right plan and the right discipline, you can get seriously shredded in just 28 days.Read article
This nutritious stir-fry recipe does require a bit of TLC but when seasoned properly and paired with an intensely flavorful peanut sauce, you’ll be wondering why you ever ordered takeout.
Enjoy this recipe as a main dish or combine it with one of the following dishes as a great accompaniment:
1. Serve over quinoa or farro.
2. Roll in a high-protein wrap.
3. Chop leftovers and use to make a “fried” brown rice by stir-frying rice and leftovers in 2 tsp of olive oil.
4. Toss over soba (buckwheat) noodles.
5. Slice leftovers and use in an omelet.
Sauce Nutrition (per 2 Tbsp of peanut sauce)