With the right plan and the right discipline, you can get seriously shredded in just 28 days.Read article
Level-up your meal prep with this flavorful tofu recipe. When it comes to tofu, people generally complain about the lack of flavor, which isn’t an issue here. This recipe infuses ginger, garlic, onions, and plenty of other flavorful ingredients.
Enjoy this recipe as a main dish or combine it with one of the following dishes as a great accompaniment:
1. Serve over brown rice or sorghum.
2. Toss into leftover chili.
3. Create a buddha bowl with sautéed greens and lentils.
4. Add it to a stir-fry (no marinating necessary!).
5. Serve with baked sweet potato fries and broccoli.