- 1 avocado
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup powdered peanut butter
- Place avocado in blender and blend until mashed.
- Melt down chocolate chips; mix melted chocolate with mashed avocado. Add vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Place mixture in fridge to set for 20 to 30 minutes. Once batter is set, scoop out and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Pour unsweetened cocoa powder in a bowl and powdered peanut butter in another bowl. Roll truffles through desired powder topping. Store in fridge until ready to serve.