- 1/2 cup dry quinoa, rinsed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed, cut in half
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 10-oz package mushrooms, such as cremini or white button, sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped rosemary
- 2 Tbsp chopped thyme
- 2 Tbsp chopped sage
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place quinoa in small saucepan, and add 1 cup water. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, covered, over medium heat until tender. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and add olive oil. Add Brussels sprouts, onion, celery, mushrooms, rosemary, thyme, sage, salt, and pepper. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring well until vegetables start to soften. Stir in quinoa.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a 7x11" baking dish, and bake 20 to 25 minutes until sprouts are fork-tender. Serve immediately.