For more year-round grilling recipes, check out these 10 hearty meals for any time of year.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 lb fresh tuna steaks (about ¾" thick)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp Traeger Cajun Rub or taco seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp diced jalapenos
- corn tortillas
- shredded cabbage
- diced red onions
- fresh jalapeno slices
- diced fresh tomatoes
- fresh cilantro leaves
- fresh lime wedges
- Marinade: Combine orange juice, lime juice, Traeger Cajun Rub, minced garlic cloves, and olive oil in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well.
- Pour the marinade over the tuna steaks in a large resealable bag. Seal the bag, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Lime & Cilantro Cream: Combine sour cream, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and jalapenos in a blender, and process until smooth. Cover, and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Start your Traeger on smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4-5 minutes). Set the temperature to 400° and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain tuna steaks, and pat dry with paper towels. Arrange steaks directly on the grill grate, and grill until the tuna is cooked to your liking, about 10-20 minutes. Flip once halfway through.
- Pull from grill, and let rest for a few minutes.
- Cut the tuna steaks into thin slices, and serve with toppings. Enjoy.