- 1 cup Frozen or fresh whole cranberries (not dried)
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Molasses or 2 tsp stevia
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary, chopped
- 1 3 lb raw pork loin, brought to room temperature
- Place cranberries in a food processor, and roughly chop. Add mustard, soy sauce, molasses, and rosemary. Pulse until a thick sauce forms.
- Place pork loin in a 7x11" baking dish. Using a spatula, spread cranberry mixture over the top of loin and bake 40 to 45 minutes until pork is cooked through and no longer translucent pink in the center.