If you like this recipe, try these other lean and veggie-packed salad recipes here.
- 8 plum tomatoes, halved, seeds removed
- 1 large seedless cucumber, halved and sliced thin
- 1 small red onion
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 10 cups (or about two bags) romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 6-oz cans tuna fish, packed in oil and drained
- 3 oz feta cheese, crumbled dressing
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped or ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 pinches black pepper
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl except for tuna and feta.
- Whisk together ingredients for dressing in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad, mixing well.
- Carefully add tuna to salad mix, then top with feta cheese. Serve.