Keep your gains even while under self-quarantine with these exercises.Read article
Want more healthy and delicious paleo recipes? Click here.
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 oz Smokey Rotisserie Seasoning (Irvine Spice Blend)
- 2 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- Combine chicken, seasoning, chopped garlic, BBQ sauce, oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix, and coat chicken well.
- Cover chicken, and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook on a hot grill or in a sauté pan until chicken is no longer pink.